Friday, June 5, 2009

Poppyseed Bundt Cake

I have been on an eating extravaganza this weekend, and boy has it been good. I am sharing a recipe for the most fantastic, moist, easiest, delectable, can't stop eating it, cake in the entire world. Trust me on this one. You shall love.

Poppyseed Bundt ("It's a bunt cake." Name the movie!)

Cake1 yellow cake mix w/pudding
3.5 oz box of vanilla pudding
1 TB poppyseeds
1/2 c. oj
1/2 c. oil
1 c. sour cream
4 eggs
Mix.

Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.When cake is about 10 minutes from being done, make the glaze.

1 cup sugar
1/4 c. OJ
1/2 cup butter (thus the secret to its goodness)

Boil the sauce. Pour over the finished cake when it is nice and bubbly. Let it soak in, then turn it over on a cake plate, and then...devour. Trust me, you will.

1 comment:

  1. ooh! i think my mom used to make this! only i think she used lemon juice instead of oj and it was deeevine!
    btw, big fat greek wedding, of course.

    ReplyDelete