Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicken Broccoli Ring




I learned how to make this at a Pampered Chef Party. It looks pretty fancy. Cook it on a circular pan if you have one.

2 cups cooked chicken (canned is okay)
1 cup broccoli (frozen okay)
1/2 cup red bell pepper
1 garlic clove (fresh garlic makes all the difference in the world)
4 ounces sharp chedder cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mayo
2 tsp. Dill seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls

Combine all the filling ingredients. Then assemble your ring. Okay so how do I explain this.
Your cresents come in triangles. you want to take the base of the triangles and arrange them in a circle, overlapping eachother on the side. This should leave the one point, or top of the triangle facing outwards. Then take the filling and spoon closer to the base of the triangle. Then take the top of the triange and fold it over.

Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until crescents are completely cooked.

1 comment:

  1. This is so YUMMY and quick and easy to make. Which is my kind of main course. Unfortunatly my son decided to get sick and throw up the day I made this and forced him to try it,so I probably won't make it again for a couple of months but still great recipe. Oh I was thinking maybe you could put at the bottom what would go good with the main course!? I am so bad at knowing what side dishes go good with what main dishes!

    ReplyDelete