Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cafe Rio Salad

I am too lazy to write this one down so I will just give you the link. It is my favorite recipe right now. I have yet to meet someone who is not crazy about it.


I adjust the recipe a little bit, but you can follow it ver batum if you are so inclined.

*I use a beef roast instead of pork
*I don't dump out the juices after the meat is cooked like the recipe says. It is perfectly good juice! I just add a can of enchilada sauce while it is cooking, instead of dumping out all the stuff and putting it in at the end.
*The dressing is divine but if you are lazy, buy some ranch dressing and dress it up with the other add ins that make it a not so typical ranch.

You will find some other great recipes on this site as well!
www.sisterscafe.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment